I am still thinking of all of my american stitching friends who wrote me to know if I was fine after the terrible earthquake who shocked Abruzzo. It's so strange, sometimes, how you do feel so near people who actually is at the other side of the World, across the ocean. I am so grateful for this special gift I had thanks to cross stitch. You are great, girls!Thank you for all your thoughts for me and for my Country. We really do need them. Just to point it, I live far from where earthquake was, but Italy is all mourning all the 273 victims, and concerning about homeless survived. Let's hope re-building will be fast (and not the Italian way....).But devastation is everywhere in L'Aquila and near villages.But after all, life goes on.
I have some things to share with you.
Some stitching finishes...
...this is a Little House Needleworks one, From Sea to Shining Sea.
I made some changes anadded the sentence "Yes we can" To celebrate Barack Obama speech which ends with: "we will begin the next great chapter in the American story with three words that will ring from coast to coast; from sea to shining sea: Yes We Can"

This is a chart of Tanya, The Sampler Girl. I loved this sampler since I saw it the first time, I received it recently and stitched during last weekend! I had the frame here at home, I guess it was waiting for this sampler!

Another Little House Needlework chart, I stitched it as another Spring Sal with my Yahoo group. I changed something here too, as basically it has red/bordeaux shades, and I changed it in blue (DMC 930-931)

Those are three pictures of my weekend in Berlin, from 27th to 29th March.
This is me with what is remaining of Berlin Wall. This is the east side, in fact this place is called East Side Gallery. What an emotion walking by this historical Wall

This is me, my friend Alessia and my best friend Simone during saturday night dinner

And this is my friend Alessia, me, and my friend Enea in front of Brandenburg Door, East side Berlin.

Bye all, and thanks again to you girls, for your thoughts.
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing all of your photos Sara. I think it is wonderful that you get to visit so many places!
Congratulations on your stitching finishes. They are so pretty!
Happy Easter to you! I hope you enjoy the special day.
Post a Comment