Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hand dying and then stitching!

Hi all! :) I'm back...

it's really HOT here in Italy, it'sdifficult even to stitch but I don't give up! :=)

I tried to hand dye threads...it was so funny, and had good results!
















And after dying, of course, time to stitch with my new threads!
A Blackbird Desigs free...



And Lizzie*Kate "Let freedom ring"!










Do you like the results? I do, of course! :)
Yours in stitches,
Sara

5 comments:

mainely stitching said...

I love your results!!

Nancy said...

Sara you did a beautiful job at dying your threads! All of them are so pretty. Congratulations! I like your stitched pieces too. Nice work Sara!

Tanya said...

Fantastic job, Sara!!!

Tanya

Patti said...

Lovely dying and beautiful finishes! My favorite is the red, white and blue floss!!

Blessings, Patti

Sysca said...

WOOOWWWWW!!!!!
I want try!!!!!! Yuo can explain to me!?!?