Thursday, August 13, 2009

Greetings from Rolla, Missouri!

Hi! I am writing from an hotel in Rolla, Missouri. I have reached Missouri after traveling along the whole Illinois. I loved it, and I love Route 66!
Today I have been in St.Louis, and of course on top of Gateway Arch, it was awesome! Tomorrow plans are to arrive in Kansas and Oklahoma!

No cross stitching in those days..no time at all!

I am enjoying USA so much...I love this country!

Greetings!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm glad you are having a great time. I hope you are taking lots of photos to share.

Are you planning on visiting and needlework shops? I believe Kansas is Lizzie Kate home state.

Drive safely and keep having a wonderful time.

pammyjo said...

I was blog hopping and came across yours. OMGosh, you were so close to where I live here in Illinois, USA. I love your pretty stitched pieces. You are very talented.

NIKY said...

Have fun in your trip.
Lovely your stitching.

COUSON said...

I love all you stitched.Great job.Congratulations.Couson