
I can't believe that I have finished the first row! I love this one, as I love all HRH charts.
BTW, I really should receive my Autumn at HRH chart today...finger crossed! So I will start that one too. Can't wait!

While stitching, I was thinking that I have those pictures of my homtown, I took them after a huge snow on December,19th. It was early morning, no one was around, the streets were still filled with snow, a perfect silence, a perfect moment.
This is our city hall (see it was still snowing!)

And this is our public library.

Now it's almost spring (even if we are having such a wintery day today) but I wish it was auumn or winter right now.,,I know I know I am strange..! :)
Have a nice day you all,
Sara

5 comments:
Congratulations on finishing the first row Sara! It is very beautiful! I enjoyed your snowy pictures. We had some snow yesterday, but it didn't stick to the ground.
Beautiful stitching Sarah. Love the HRH.
As for winter. I sure wish it would go the heck away for a while. I am so very tired of snow. 10 inches last week and a couple more expected today. :(
It surely looks pretty...I am thinking of doing that one next. I am working on CaHRH. I am working on block three. Dianntha
You're making great progress on Villages! I'm just starting the last row now and Autumn is really calling me to stitch next. HRH are addicting, aren't they!
Beautiful stitching, Sara! That block is stitch intensive, but as with all the CHS designs, it's a beauty! I hope your chart arrives soon.
I loved seeing the pics of your hometown--beautiful!
Post a Comment