I started immediately to stitch it and this is my ver first step as it was last night before going to bed

I love my HRH charts all together!

I decided to use a hand dyed thread by me instead of Thread Gatherer "Rusty Amber"

This is how I used it, for the maple leaf of the topper

in fact, today I decided to move from block I to the topper...I realized there are too many bricks in block I, and I just need a break from bricks after stitching block III of The Village of HRH :))
So I decided to stitch the topper. Pumpkins are one of my favourite subjects to stitch! I love the corn too.

So those are my first steps. I know I will love this project so much.
Have a nice time, folks!
Sara

3 comments:
What a lot of stitches you've made already Sara, it's looking lovely. I do like your hand dyed threads, the colours are beautiful.
Wow Sara what progress you have already made and your stitching is so pretty! I am so happy that your project finally came! Your progress is just awesome! Debby
Beautiful just like all your other HRH pieces! I love the color of thread that you dyed yourself. You are very talented!
Post a Comment