Wednesday, April 21, 2010

D is for Digitalis (Digitalis purpurea)

Hello my dear friends!
Fist of all I hope you have enjoyed my freebie of my previous post, I would like to see a picture if you are willing to stitch it, thank you!

I have stitched a little less in this period, maybe it is due to spring... I can show you only one finished piece,others two are on their way for two exchanges so I can't show you them before the recepients see them!

This is my monthly SAL, Renato Parolin's Alfabetario, organized by Ornella here http://latartarugafolle.over-blog.com/

We started in January with A letter, so in April D is the letter..



Which stands for...



Digitalis Purpurea



Next month Edelweiss will be the subject to stitch, but I have already stitched it before the SAL started, and actually it is already framed LOL! So I will come back with this SAL in June with F letter, which will stand for Farfalla, that means Butterfly!

In stitches,
Sara

1 comment:

Siobhán said...

It looks great, Sara!