Today is the last day of the month...and I finished my two monthly works...the first one is the one with Blackbird Designs stockings...
Aujourd'hui c'est le dernier jour d'Avril...donc, voilà mes deux broderies du mois. La premiére est avec Blackbird Desings..

Sono già 12..
Already 12...
Déjà 12...

Non è deliziosa quella con l'ombrello??
Isn't the umbrella one lovely?
J'aime bien celle avec le parapluie!

Il secondo appuntamento è quello con il Bride's Tree SAL... http://bridestreesal.blogspot.com/ il tema di Aprile erano i conigli, quindi ho ricamato "Snow Bunnies" di Little House Needleworks, da un vecchio numero di JCS Ornaments, ricamato 1 su 1, tela 16 fili! (una pazzia!)
The second date was with Bride's Tree SAL... http://bridestreesal.blogspot.com/ the theme ofthe month was rabbit, so I stitched "Snow Bunnies" by Little House Needleworks, taken from an od JCS Ornaments issue, stitched 1 over 1, 40 ct fabric! (toally crazy!)
La deuxieme broderie est pour le Bride's Tree Sal http://bridestreesal.blogspot.com/ il faisait broder des lapins, donc j'ai choisi "Snow Bunnies" diagramme, tiré par un vieux numero de JCS Ornaments, brodé avec un brin sur unfil de toile, toil 16 fils-40 count (la folie!)

Domani è già Maggio..e io ho un sacco di nuovi progettini grazie a Nadia de La Soffitta!! http://lasoffitta.canalblog.com/ (visitate il suo blog, è stupendo!)
Tomorrow is May...and I have a lot of new projects thanks to Nadia of La Soffitta! http://lasoffitta.canalblog.com/ I really suggest you to visit her blog, it's awesome!
Demain, c'est dejà Mai...et moi, j'ai desnouveaux projects, avec mesremerciements pour Nadia de La Soffitta, http://lasoffitta.canalblog.com/, vous devez visiter son blog, c'est plein de merveilles!
A presto, until later, a bientot!
Sara
(ah, sì, il blog è trilingue! - oh, yes, I'm going tri-lingual! - oui, je parle trois langues sur mon blog!) :)))

3 comments:
Ma le fai tutte tutte??
Sono stupende, BRAVA!
In quanto a progetti futuri, sicura che ce l'hai ancora un posticino libero??
Ehehheheheh
Serena giornata
Nadia
I love your stockings! You have finished so many of them. Your ornament is very pretty too! I look forward to seeing what you will stitch in May.
Ho guardato i tuoi ricami e i tuoi ultimi viaggi e sinceramente non so quali sono più belli!!!
Complimenti davvero, tornerò a trovarti presto!
Post a Comment