
I found some friends form elementary school on Facebook, so I had to share this picture with them and laugh... I want to share this with you too.
Who's able to find me?
take a look at my Washington post (no, not the newspaper, LOL) some post back and try to find me...the winner (the first who will find me) will receive a Christmas ornament from me! :) Contest closes Sunday evening. Just leave a comment here under!
Happy haunting!:)

4 comments:
My guess is that you're in the grey with the pink collar in the back row. How fun you found this photo!
I will guess that you are front row second to the right! What a fun contest!
I'm with Michelle, I also think you're the girl with the pink collar. What a great contest.
Hi Sara,
I think you are the girl in the back row, third from the right, with the grey and pink collar on your dress. What a fun picture!
Post a Comment