I'm back...after sooo many months!
First of all, Michelle is the winner of my little contest below....I already wrote her an email, she'lle get her prize soon!
I have changed my blog template and colour because S.Patrick's day is approaching fast!!! I can't wait to that day, unfortunately I will not be in Dublin or NYC, but I will be at "my" pub, drinking as much Guinness as I can and have fun!!!!
Those above are two S.Patrick/Irish charts of Tanya, which I stitched last year.
Now, I'm about to finish her latest S.Patrick free, which is really a FANTASTIC one!!
First of all, Michelle is the winner of my little contest below....I already wrote her an email, she'lle get her prize soon!
I have changed my blog template and colour because S.Patrick's day is approaching fast!!! I can't wait to that day, unfortunately I will not be in Dublin or NYC, but I will be at "my" pub, drinking as much Guinness as I can and have fun!!!!
Those above are two S.Patrick/Irish charts of Tanya, which I stitched last year.
Now, I'm about to finish her latest S.Patrick free, which is really a FANTASTIC one!!
Have a funny day you all...cheers!
Sara

2 comments:
Both pieces are lovely! I'm so excited I won - sending you an email now. Glad you're back!
Both pieces are fantastic. I love St. Patricks's Day also although I am not Irish. I plan to stitch up Tanya's freebie also. Enjoyed your photos of you trip.
Post a Comment