
Just ask, Nancy! :) Those are my first two finishes in 2009.
This is a chart that I created, to commemorate a great Italian singer, Fabrizio De Andrè, who passed away in 1999, on January the 11th.
This is a part of one of his beautiful songs, "Via del Campo". It means something like "Nothing comes from diamonds, but flowers come from manure". That means that all people has the right to be considered just people and not better or worst just because their lives are different. A big lesson to learn every day.

And...needless to say, this is the Liberty Bell!! I bought the kit at the Independence Visitor Center...but as usual..I changed it! I used my 40 count linen instead of the light yellow Aida provided in the kit, and changed a little the checkered border to add the date and place of my visit...30th December '08. Also changed the sentence below, not "land" but "earth"!
It was such a pleasure to stich such a memory of my visit to Philadelphia! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment