Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Flower Power! Tulips and Lavender

Ok...here I am..always on the run!
Those are my Primitive QSW results... :)
This is Betty's free... I added the windmill because I bought my tulip bulbs in Holland 2 years ago!
Saturday afternoon I went shopping for some frames...don't you think this one is perfect?


Second QSW... Free chart found on Patternmart.com! I added the dragonfly and clove charms here.

This one is not a QSW, I finished it during last week. but I found the perfect frame for it!
This is a Tanya's one, and I really LOVE it! I used a Valdani thread, Antique Violet, I think this is the perfect violet for lavender!
From this week I start my rotation stitchin week..
MONDAY: Little House Country Cottage Stitchers Group Spring SAL: The rain fell
TUESDAY: Mistery Sampler "Jeanne d'Arc" from The Gift Of Stitching magazine
WEDNESDAY: Little House Country Cottage Stithcers Group Spring SAL: The rain fell
THURSDAY: Mistery Sampler "Jeanne d'Arc" from The Gift Of Stitching magazine
FRIDAY: Primitive QSW
SATURDAY: Primitive QSV
SUNDAY: Whatever I want!
I never tried this kind of rotation, just wanna see if I an produce more cross stitch in this way!
all for now...bye!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful Sara, and I agree, the frames are perfect!

Anonymous said...

sono entrambi deliziosi! anche io li sto realizzando!non resisto al loro fascino sottile!

Becky K in OK said...

Both are beautiful. Love your blog design.