This is for the Spring Sal of Little House Country Cottage Stitchers Yahoo Group. Chart is "The Rain Fell". I will stitch this design on Mondays and Wednesdays!
(Dylan's Candy Bar box was supposed to be a box for candies, but as I saw it I thought of my floss!! Am I addicted?? ) :D

This is from The Gift Of Stitching Magazine: a mistery SAL which depicts the life of Joan of Arc. It will be in four parts, it started last month so 2 parts to go!
(In the Obama metal box I have thread, scissors and magnet for the needle! hehe!)

Will post my progress at the end of th week!
All for now, BYE!
2 comments:
Great choice of projects, Sara! I totally missed that Joan of Arc design, I'll have to look it up!
Thank you Siobhan! Are you ready for St.Patrick's day?? :)
Post a Comment