How could I resist? It's the Renato Parolin's "Alfabetario", I blogged about it last year ( http:/celticgreenshamrock.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-love-dmc-221-and-renato-parolin.html ). I have done 4 blocks so far, but getting to 26 done is so long.
With this SAL, I hope to be more regular in stitching those letters. I love them!
We are doing one letter a month, starting from the letter A (really, LOL !, so it will take us about 2 years to finish. Very long SAL!

Letter A is for "Agrifoglio", which is "Holly" in English.
I am stitching all of them in DMC 221.
Enjoy your weekend. I am not feeling very well, some fever and flu. I guess I will stay in bed with blankets and stitching to keep me warm, hoping my headache goes away soon.
Until next time, in stitches
Sara

1 comment:
This will be lovely Sara - such a beautiful alphabet! I hope you will share your progress every now and then.
Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment