Monday, January 25, 2010

The Village of HRH - Another block done!



I am so happy! Another finish done. This January is very productive for me on the stitching front, I hope it will last for the whole year :)

This is the second block of The Village of Hawk Run Hollow. My love for this sampler grows while I am stitching it. Everything is perfect, colours, shape, verses...everything


As I am stitching The Village together with Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow, next block will be from Christmas at HRH. I am in 2 SALs on Facebook for both Village at HRH and Christmas at HRW, and it's amazing to see each one's progresses. But, before starting it, I have to finish Renato Parolin's "Agrifoglio" and some other LHN :)

Wow, who would say I'm turning 30 this week? LOL

Happy Monday
in stitches
Sara

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Just beautiful Sara! I look forward to watching your progress on both pieces. You are one speedy stitcher!

I am having a good stitching month too. I am almost finished with my second sampler and starting a third. Do you think we can do this all year? I hope so!

Sara said...

Nancy, I can't wait to see your new sampler done, and the third too! I loved your Raise a Cheer for the new year!!! :)

I hope this is going to last all year round!!