
This is a picture of the presents that I gave to dear BF for our 12th anniversary, in November 27th 2009. We spent a weekend in Dublin and it was lovely!
I stitched two Carriage House Samplings charts and a Renato Parolin one. I made three pillows. Then, I added a picture taken this summer at The Joshua Tree Park in California

This one is what I call "Autumn Basket",filled with Prairie Schooler charts, all pillow-finished. Seems like I'm in a pillow period, right? :)
I love this basket, and even if it's Winter is still being displayed in my home!!
Until next time, yours in stitches
Sara

4 comments:
You accomplish so much Sara. The gift for your boyfriend is wonderful and so loving. I love the Prairie Schooler samplers finished as pillows. Wonderful stitches on everything!
Just wonderful, love the finishing! Samplers have just about become my all time favorite.
Love the shamrock heart. Your PS pillows are wonderful.
What a beatiful pillows!
Greetings
Sylvia
Post a Comment