Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday La-D-Da

...e torniamo alle care "vecchie" abitudini: il mercoledi è il giorno dedicato ai ricami La-D-Da, e per celebrare l'avvenimento ecco a voi il mio "Something Wicked" finito ed incorniciato!

...and let's come back to the goode "olde" habits, wednesday is La-D-Da day, so let's celebrate with my "Something Wicked" finished and framed!



La cornice è uguale a quella che ho usato per il "Merry Christmas" della Blackbird Designs, sempre pagata 1 euro al mercato, l'ho colorata poi di nero et voilà! La misura è talmente perfetta che semrbra fatta su misura!

The frame is the same that I have used for Blackbird Designs "Merry Christmas", I paid 1 euro also for this one, then I have painted it black et voilà! The dimensions are so perfect, it seems made exactly for this work!

Vi auguro una buona serata! :)

I wish you all a good day/afternoon/evening! :)

*Sara*

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Love the Halloween finish. What a buy on the frame. Looks great.

Nancy said...

I love your Halloween sampler Sara! The frame looks perfect with it. I love this design, and I was just talking about it with someone and then saw it on your blog!

Giovanna said...

Fortissimo questo schema, e perfetta la cornice - bravissima!

Siobhán said...

ONE EURO for that frame?????? Oh my gosh, Sara, you sure did luck out! It is perfect for it. Great job!

daniela ass punto croce said...

ciao Sara, leggere il tuo blog mi ha confermato che sei una ragazza molto motivata, attiva.. super poliglotta.. piena di sorprese, bene avrai modo di raccontarci tutto durante i mercoledì di ricamo e le altre occasioni che spero passeremo assieme
benvenuta nell'associazione
daniela ass punto croce