This is an old Lizzie Kate chart. It was easy and fun to stitch

And this is a Plum Pudding Needleheart one. Oh, how I love pumpkins!

...and this is the first of twelve Lizzie Kate Christmas Spirit double flips of last year, I have started them to alternate some Autumn stitching with some Christmas stitching! I am planning to stitch also some of old Prairie Schooler Santas for this year.

Tomorrow is the 40th anniversary of the Man on the Moon. To celebrate the date, I have started sitching a chart by Tanya, with some changes...hope to finish it today to have it ready tomorrow!
The fabric is dark blue and not black as it seems :)

Have a nice sunday!
Sara

2 comments:
You're having fun aren't you Sara? I love your Autumn finishes especially the Plum Pudding design. Enjoy all your projects!
Thank you Nancy! :)
Well, I don't know but sometimes it's hard even to take the needle in my hand, and sometimes the needle goes fast by itself! That's why I stitch whatever I can in this period, LOL! :)
Post a Comment