Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday morning coffee, cross stitch...and a new neighbour!

Nice sunday morning here. It's not so hot yet, and I amm enjoying a coffee and some Cross Stitch.

Those are my two finishes of the week, Prairie Schooler Santa 1984 and the first f twelve Lizzie Kate Christmas Spirit Double Flip-it.



Now I am stitching Prairie Schooler Santas 1985, 1986 and 1987, all the three together, I am leaving the easy part (red!) in the end :)



My neighbours have a new friend..not furry but so nice! A "little" turtle! This is how I see it from my kitchen window! Isn't it nice? :)



I hope you will enjoy your sunday!

Sara

2 comments:

Nancy said...

It sounds like you are enjoying your Sunday morning Sara! It is pleasant here too, so far. Don't you love Starbuck's coffee? I have the same mug in red!

Your stitching is lovely, and enjoy your Prairie Schooler Santas. I like the neighborhood turtle!

Sara said...

I love Starbucks coffee but what is inside the mug isn't Starbucks coffee...in Italy we don't have Starbucks! I think Italy is the only nation without Starbucks but that's because in Italy we drink another kind of coffee...a little little cup and not the big ones that are drunk all over the world! :) But for breakfast I love coffee with milk, and it fits my Starbucks mugs! :)