Friday, July 24, 2009

Dancing in the dark!

This is a non-stitching post..but a ROCK'n'ROLL post!

Last tuesday I went to see Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band concert in Turin. It was a GREAT one! 3 hours of pure ROCK'n'ROLL music, and the Boss was astonishing! Here's some pictures:














You can't start a fire sitting 'round crying over a broken heart
This gun's for hire
Even if we're just dancing in the dark
You can't start a fire worrying about your little world falling apart
This gun's for hire
Even if we're just dancing in the dark

2 comments:

lynda said...

Oh you lucky thing! I've been lucky enough to see Bruce several times and he puts on the best show every time. Glad you got to experience it!

Nancy said...

I know what a good time you had Sara! I have seen Bruce Springsteen twice, and he is awesome!