Thursday, July 30, 2009

'Tis the season to be...hot!

Yesterday evening I finished the first four Prairie Schooler Santas, from 1984 to 1987!



Now I have other 20 to go, 21 if I include the upcoming 2009 Santa! :)

I love how they came out, but I will NEVER more do 4 in a row, I left red parts in the end, and I got BORED finishing them! For the next ones, I will finsh one Santa at a time! :)

5 comments:

Kathy said...

They turned out fantastic! And will look fabulous on the Christmas tree.

Now if you do one a month you would have them all done in a little under two years. :)

Nancy said...

Wonderful Santas Sara! You stitched them so quick! You are right that they will look fantastic on a Christmas tree!

Milly~ said...

Hola Sara, your Santas are just adorable. I love Prairie Schooler but the Santas are really my absolute favorites.

Cécilevf said...

Hello Sara
Nice to meet you. I see you met Renato Parolin waow !

manu said...

belli belli anzi....WONDERFULL!!!!!!!!!! IT'S a long tima that j want stitch these subject of PS , i love very much...i hope that one time i can..
YES I CAN!
KISSES!!
Manu