Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Something from the past

Ok, this is what we should call an UFO...and no excuses, you can see when I started it!!



I went to my framer a couple of weeks ago,she had a frame who made for a customer, there, ready and shining. But the measures were wrong, so she told me if I wanted to buy it for a little little price (for a frame like that, with passepartout too!)
So I agreed, even because I know I will use a frame somewhere, somehow!
I took this LHN UFO in my hands and I thought about the frame...well..it's PERFECT! So..let the needle talk, I have to finish it! :)

No finishing in hose days..or, better: nothing I can post here! An exchange piece and a little present for a newborn! :)

Time flies and my departure to USA is approaching...only 5 days to go! I have to organize the last things..and then go to the airport!

Yours in stitches,
Sara

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I hope you finish the Needleworker piece. Especially since you now have a frame. :)

Where are you visiting here in the US? I am in NY. And actually work in NY City.

Have a safe flight.

Sara said...

Kathy, I will land in Chicago and will leave from Los Angeles. My dear BF and I will drive along the Route 66, but we are also going to vist Las Vegas and, finger crossed, if we have enough time, we will go to Grand Canyon and Monument Valley!
I have been in NYC the first time in 2005, then last year for the New Year's Eve and have been there a week... I LOVE NY and will surely come back one day...!
I have posted some pictures here

http://celticgreenshamrock.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-york-and-philadlphia.html

I have also been in Philadelphia for one day in that trip :)