Monday, February 15, 2010

Hawk Run Hollow...more Shores

Two posts in a day, but don't get used to it :)

I finished another block of Shores of HRH, i loved stitching it, especially the little tiny crab!



And this is the situation of my three HRH... my personal challenge with myself is to stitch those three and upcoming Autumn at HRH within 2010...



Now I am about to start block VII of Christmas at HRH, then I'll have two of each ready, and will start again from block III of the Village of HRH.
The thing I love best of those charts is that, even if they're BIG (and oh - they are!) you can be satisfied seeing finished block by block, some kind of puzzle you can't wait to be finished!!

Oh, and about Autumn at HRH, you can now see the finished piece prewiew on Kathy Barrick blog. It is a BLAST! Nashville market is just around the corner...so keep needle warm!

....and last but not least...HAPPY PRESIDENTS DAY to all my american friends!

In stitches,
Sara

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You are an ambitious stitcher Sara! Everything looks very beautiful, and I can't wait to see more.