Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rain rain go away...

...rainy morning here. Hot cup of tea needed urgently!

I have finished BBD "Three stockings for February" last week, but I forgot to post them here. Here they are!


I really love stitching & finishing those stockings. Between February ones, I loved especially the birdie one. For the alphabet one I have used a hand dyed thread by me



I am about to start stitching some BBD Halloween stockings too. There are 13 stockings in the booklet, so I think it is better to start stitching some every now and then just to be ready for Oct.31st :)

In the meantime I have started with hand dyeing some threads with Halloween colours and I will use them for my stockings. Just have to think about the fabric!

Have a nice day you all,
in stitches
Sara

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Your stockings are beautiful Sara! The colors you dye your thread are always so pretty. You are one talented lady!

Your blog had me dancing to Bruce Springsteen. Good thing no one else was home!

Kathy said...

Your BBD stocking are just beautiful. And so is your hand dyed floss. I can't wait to see more of it.

Theresa said...

Your hand dyed thread is beautiful Sara. I've still not done the birdie stocking yet and it's my favourite one!