Wednesday, February 10, 2010

back at Hawk Run Hollow..and a beautiful exchange received!

First block of Shores of Hawk Run Hollow is finished..I love it!
It is made with DMC threads except for sea colour which is the recommended Needlepoint silk colour. I didn't find a DMC colour similar to the Needlepoint one that satisfied me :)



This is the LHN exchange received from Cecile in Belgium,http://cecilevf.canalblog.com/ ...isn't this little bag wonderful? I really love it, and I am using it to keep all my HRH fabrics in it! Merci beaucoup, Cecile!!



I'm almost done with second block of Shores of HRH, because I have started it while I was waiting for the silk thread to finish the first one.

And...I am sure most of you already checked Kathy Barrick's blog with the prewiew of some blocks of Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow which will be released at Nashville Market later this month. But if you missed it, don't forget to visit http://kathybarrick.blogspot.com/ . I can't wait to have the chart!

In stitches,
Sara

5 comments:

Cécilevf said...

I'm happy you received it and you love it oufffff
Cécile
http://cecilevf.canalblog.com

mainely stitching said...

Beautiful block and gorgeous exchange! :D

Anonymous said...

I'm sold on the Shores, it's on my list, lol! Beautiful exchange that you received.

Sara said...

Cecile, I don't really understand postal services. I have received mail from the USA in three days (three!!) and yours took so much time. Let me say I am worried now for an envelope I sent last week in Italy and the recipient is still waiting for it...and i did not heard about the recipient ofmy LHN exchange but don't know if she has an email....we'll see..anyway I love, love, love your little-rabbit-ears bag (so I have called it :) ) Merci merci bien!! :)

Thank you for nice comments, girls!! :)

Marina F. said...

Buongiorno.
Arrivo qui direttamente da Cécile ed ora curioserò un po' da te.
Il blocco che hai ricamato é decisamente bello, sapendo poi che fa parte di qualcosa di più grande, che ben conosco, allora.......mmmmmmm.......

La borsina porta-lavoro é delicata, bella e utile. Un bello scambio, direi !

Marina