Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Last finishes for January

Oh my, I can't believe it's February already!
But it is, and Phil the Groundhog this morning predicted six more weeks of cold winter. And it's not hard to belive, God, we are freezing in those days!

But stitching warms my heart, at least.



Those are my last fnishes for January: all Christmas finishes!!
"Snow Day" is a pattern of Tanya, The Sampler Girl. I have stitched it one over one with a dark blue 32ct. linen.

"Deer Stocking" is a pattern that Nicoletta Farrauto of Niky's Creations featured in Nov. 2009 issue of "The Gift of Stitching"
Those two are a part of my very own personal SALpin 2010.

And last but not least, for the Bride's Tree Sal ( http://bridestreesal.blogspot.com/ ) I stitched the very cute chart that Diane of Little House Needlewors designed for us members of LHN CCN Yahoo! group. I have turned it more Christmassy, even because I have stitched it on a Lurex Zweigart linen :) Bride's Tree SAL theme for Jauary was "House",so I thougt it was perfect, isn't it?




This is the month of February from Little House Needleworks. I love those colours, aren't they lovely?

All for now, time to go to bed here in Italy.
Be cozy, in stitches
Sara

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Your stitching and finishing is always so pretty Sara! I love the sparkly fabric that the little Christmas house is stitched on. Congratulations on more lovely finishes! I can't believe it's February either.

Cécilevf said...

Hello Sara,
I had to send you my work for the 3rd round of LHN/CCN exchange.
I'm a worried because I send it on 29 january and I think you did not received it yet.
I hope it arrives soon !
Cécile
http://cecilevf.canalblog.com

Sara said...

Cecile I received it today!! I am going to post about it as soon as I take pictures. I LOVE it, absolutely!! :)