Thursday, July 16, 2009

a Halloween finish :)

I finished today my Prairie Schooler "When witches go riding". Too hot for ironing :) I like how it came out. Just have to decide how to finish it..any ideas? Framing or what? I don't know if it's a good idea to frame it, because it will displayied only on Halloween time...



Just started another quick autumn project by Plum Pudding Needleart.....wish it was Autumn NOW!! :)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love your Halloween sampler, and you stitched it so fast! You could make a big pillow if you didn't want to frame it.

I wish I could send you some of our air conditioning. It makes the house so cool.

Sara said...

a pillow is a GREAT idea, Nancy! I will look for some Halloween fabric in Tulsa! :) Thanks!

Oh...air conditioning is bad for my cervical and neck so....summer is bad for me!